Product Model: DKL-07A
Brand Name: dikale
Suitable Filament: PLA/ABS φ1.75mm
Operating Temperature: 185℃-210℃
Connecting the power supply, the power indicator turns to be yellow, LCD shows "PLA"(click "M" button to select "ABS" if you need). Click "◀" to confirm the filament mode you need.
Then LCD shows "5-3"(click "M" button to select other speed if you need) and the function indicator turns to be red(means start heating).
Wait until the function indicator turns to be green(means finish heating).
Then click "◀" button and put the filament to the filament input hole, start loading. After the filament come out of the pen nib, you can draw your dream now.
When finish drawing, long press "U" button to unload the filament.
Keep both end of the filament be even before loading or after unloading so as not to cause stuck.
1. DO NOT touch the extruding nib (nozzle) during use.
2. PLEASE unload the filament after use and turn off the power.
3. DO NOT touch the nozzle before the 3D printing pen has time to cool.
To Prevent Clogging:
1. Keep both end of the filament be even before loading or after unloading so as not to cause stuck.
2. If filament wasn't removed after previous use, re-heat the pen then press the feed button. Do not press the 'back' button.