3D Printer Borosilicate Glass Build Plate for Heated Bed RepRap/CTC/ANET (220x200x3mm)
3D Printer Borosilicate Glass Build Plate for Heated Bed RepRap/CTC/ANET (220x200x3mm) by BALITENSEN at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: BGP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you want to make your printing platform flat enough, ideal stuff is glass sheet. Tempered Silicon glass is rated for higher temperatures than
Tempered Silicon glass is rated for higher temperatures than normal sheet glass making it a better material for use as a heated bed.
After cracking a few sheets of normal glass from rapidly cooling or heating, tempered glass will quell your frustrations.
220mm x 220mm x 3mm
213mm x 200mm x 3mm
230mm x 150mm x 3mm
300mm x 300mm x 3mm
300mm x 300mm x 5mm
300mm x 200mm x 3mm
215mm x 215mm x 3mm
120mm x 120mm x 3mm
140mm x 3mm
200mm x 3mm
1 * Glass Plate
Features & Highlights
- Made from tempered with high transparence.
- High binding power when heating, easy to separate the plastic parts when cooling.
- Avoid replacing plastic film.
- Get you out of the trouble when plastic film decreased viscosity after a period of usage.
- Material: Borosilicate Glass.
|Package Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.87 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|