3D Printer Borosilicate Glass Build Plate For Heated Bed RepRap/CTC/ANET (220x220x3mm)
3D Printer Borosilicate Glass Build Plate For Heated Bed RepRap/CTC/ANET (220x220x3mm) by BALITENSEN at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: BGP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you want to make your printing platform flat enough, ideal stuff is glass sheet. Tempered Silicon glass is rated for higher temperatures than
Tempered Silicon glass is rated for higher temperatures than normal sheet glass making it a better material for use as a heated bed.
After cracking a few sheets of normal glass from rapidly cooling or heating, tempered glass will quell your frustrations.
Size: 220mm x 200mm x 3mm
1 * Glass Plate (220x200x3mm)
Features & Highlights
- Made from tempered with high transparence.
- High binding power when heating, easy to separate the plastic parts when cooling.
- Avoid replacing plastic film.
- Get you out of the trouble when plastic film decreased viscosity after a period of usage.
- Material: Borosilicate Glass.
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.66 x 0.12 x 0.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.83 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.29 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|