3D Printer Filament PLA Plus Black(more like grey),PLA Plus Filament 1.75 mm SUNLU,Low Odor Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm,2.2 LBS (1KG) Spool for 3D Printers & 3D Pens,Black(more like grey)
Super Savings Item! Save 39% on the 3D Printer Filament PLA Plus Black(more like grey),PLA Plus Filament 1.75 mm SUNLU,Low Odor Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm,2.2 LBS (1KG) Spool for 3D Printers & 3D Pens,Black(more like grey) by SUNLU at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: SL-PLA01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Black PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing,3D Pens, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm What is PLA Plus? PLA Plus is an
What is PLA Plus?
PLA Plus is an enhanced version of our PLA that's less brittle and more durable. PLA Plus is for applications where good vibration absorption and a lower fracture rate is needed.
PLA Plus 3D Filament Feature?
PLA Plus SUNLU has higher impact strength than ABS and PLA with a heat resistance rivaling that of ABS! Available in 1.75mm diameter, SUNLU PLA+ will help your 3D printed projects look amazing and perform amazing. Anneal your design after 3D printing for even better heat resistance.
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips:
1. Since PLA+ material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture.
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
White PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.02MM
Print Temperature: 190 - 220 °C / 374 - 428 °F
Print Speed : 50 - 100 mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : No Heat Require
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 330M / 360 Yard
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament
Features & Highlights
- ♥ +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: SUNLU PLA Plus Plus 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA Plus Plus 3D printing filaments.
- ♥ 1.75MM PLA Plus FILAMENT: The PLA Plus filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA Plus, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so SUNLU PLA Plus filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: SUNLU 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA Plus filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plusstic.
- ♥ PLA Pro (PLA+) is much stronger than PLA. Give you a more comfortable printing experience!
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.94 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.35 x 2.87 x 2.87 inches|