3D Printer Stepstick Stepper Motor Driver, FYSETC Upgrade TMC2208 Stepper Driver Module Carrier with Heat Sink Screwdriver for 3D Printer Controll Boards Reprap MKS Prusa and More, White
3D Printer Stepstick Stepper Motor Driver, FYSETC Upgrade TMC2208 Stepper Driver Module Carrier with Heat Sink Screwdriver for 3D Printer Controll Boards Reprap MKS Prusa and More, White by FYSETC at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: TMC2208 White. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications #Interface: Step/Dir 1. Configuration: CFG Pins or UART 2. Native Microsteps: up to 1/256 3. MicroPlyer Microsteps: 1/256 4. Logic
1. Configuration: CFG Pins or UART
2. Native Microsteps: up to 1/256
3. MicroPlyer Microsteps: 1/256
4. Logic Voltage (VIO): 3-5V
5. Motor Voltage (VM): 5.5-36V
6. Motor Phase Current max: 1.2A RMS, 2.0A Peak. Therefore, the reference voltage of the driver module should not exceed 1V. At the same time, the driver module must be dissipated, otherwise it will affect the life of the driver module.
7. Internal V- Regulator: enabled
8. RDSon: ≤0.3 Ohm
9. StealthChop (quiet): yes
10. SpreadCycle: yes
11. CoolStep: no
12. StallGuard: no
13. DcStep: no
#Motor Current Setting
●The best way to set the motor current is by measuring the voltage on the Vref pin (0...2.5V) and adjusting the voltage with the potentiometer. The maximum settable motor current is 1.77A RMS (0.11Ohm sense resistors), but the SilentStepSticks can only be used up to 1.2A RMS.
●Irms = (Vref * 1.77A) / 2.5V = Vref * 0.71
●Vref = (Irms * 2.5V) / 1.77A = Irms * 1.41 = Imax
●Vref -> Voltage on Vref pin
●Irms -> RMS (Root Mean Square) current per phase (Irms = Imax / 1.41)
●Imax -> Maximum current per phase (Imax = Irms * 1.41)
1. Vref measures Gnd and the voltage at the middle of the potentiometer.
2. Do not connect the motor when measuring the voltage, otherwise it is easy to burn the driver.
3. Power should be connected when measuring voltage, do not just connect USB power supply.
4. Please pay special attention to directions!
●1 x TMC2208 Driver + 1 x Heat Sink + 1 x Screwdriver
Features & Highlights
- TMC2208 is an ultra-quiet two-phase stepper motor drive chip, continuous drive current 1.4A, peak current 2A, voltage range 4.75V-36V, 256 subdivision.
- The flexible microPlyer interpolation unit provides up to 256 subdivisions, allowing perfect sinusoidal control even in systems with limited pulse frequencies; faster motor acceleration/deceleration than stealthChop, these are also designed because stealthChop2 ultra-quiet technology is widely used in 3D printing.
- Compatible with existing 3D printer electronics, eliminating the expensive costs of redesign. With a standard step/dir interface, it is easy to use. It can replace the original TMC2100 A4988 DRV8825 LV8729, lower heat, especially for 3D printing market.
- Major Features: UART configuration interface (9600...500k Baud), CoolStep current dynamic adjustment technology, can save 70% of the energy; dcStep , stallGuard2 stall detection technology, Components on bottom PCB side for better heat emission; Automatic standby current reduction.
- Technical Support: each one defective item can have the free replace or refund, we will send the TMC2208 Tester file and User Manual file(.md) to your email when you have ordered, please pay attention to receive them. If need more help please fell free to email or QA us, our engineers are here for waiting you all the time.
|Part Number:||TMC2208 White|
|Item Weight:||0.0002 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.59 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 0.78 x 0.78 inches|