3D Printer & Supplies - 3D Printer Module Board - MKS-GEN L V1.0 Integrated Controller Mainboard + 5pcs TMC2100 V1.3 Stepper Motor Driver Compatible Ramps1.4/Mega2560 R3 for 3D Printer
3D Printer & Supplies - 3D Printer Module Board - MKS-GEN L V1.0 Integrated Controller Mainboard + 5pcs TMC2100 V1.3 Stepper Motor Driver Compatible Ramps1.4/Mega2560 R3 for 3D Printer by OCHOOS at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: OC-000744. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Overview:Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and
Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and develop a new product, MKS-Gen L, which provides more flexible choices for users.
1. 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.
2. Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.
3. Reserve external driver signal, available to connect external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.
4. Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.
5. Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.
6. Stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces interference and avoids crashes as possible in the process of printing.
7. Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.
8. Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely same as Ramps 1.4, and available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.
9. Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD,12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.
10. Available to input 24V, the heated bed current can be reduced to 1/4 at the same system power which effectively resolves the problem that the MOSFET of heated bed heats.
11. X axis, Y axis and Z axis with different color terminal controls the stepper motors and endstops, which is convenient to wire.
12. Plug the stepper drivers according to the different color terminals which decreases the Â probability of reverse and prevents the controller board damage.
1. MKS TMC2100 Step motor drive board, super quiet drive StepStick, compatible for Arduino, with high working temperature.
2. Without fans, the working temperature is about 70 degrees at 0.5A, and the working temperature of 1A is more than 150 d
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes: 1x MKS-Gen L V1.0 board | 1x 50cm USB cable | 5x TMC2100 V1.3 Stepper Motor Driver | 5x Heatsink | 1x Screwdriver | System connection diagram: | Installation Dimensional Drawing: | PIN port map: | Warm
- 1. 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.
- 2. Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.
- 3. Reserve external driver signal, available to connect external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.
- 4. Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OCHOOS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: OC-002251, ean: 0678512601604,
Reprap 3D Printer Accessories Azteeg Control Board MotherboardIntroduce:Azteeg control board is an open source controller, designed to be used in RepRap 3D printers and similar Cartesian based machines including CNCs, it has all the features needed t...
mpn: OC-001520, ean: 0678512615298,
MKS-Gen LOverview:Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and develop a new product, MKS-Gen L, which provides more flexible choices for users.Features: 1. 25...
mpn: OC-000575, ean: 0678512626843,
Introduction:GT2560 is a compact board that is integrated with the mighty function of the Arduino Mega2560 + Ultimaker.The GT2560 can not only take full place the Arduino Mega2560 + Ultimaker on respect of both software and hardware, but has more pre...
mpn: OC-000835, ean: 0678512629448,
Descriptions:1. PCBÂ HeatbedÂ MK2BRelative latest version Mk2a, a major upgrade to the 12V 24V dual power.12V connection: a cable connected 1, 2 and 3 in addition a line connected simultaneously24V Connection: a line then 2, then 3 in addition a li...
mpn: us37, ean: 0193195554950,
Features:Highly integrated one board.Optimized layout routing design.Stable performance and connection.Concise interface.Can accept 24V input, the same system power can be reduced to 1/4 of the hot bed current, solve the hot-bed MOS tube heating prob...
mpn: fosam9gybeozuf, ean: 0792172698450,
Specifications: Support Power Input: 12-24V Material: FR2 Color: As Pictures Show Board Size: Approx. 11 * 9cm / 4.3 * 3.5in LCD Size: Approx. 9.5 * 9.5cm / 3.7 * 3.7in Weight: Approx. 234g Package List: 1 x MKS BASE V1.5 1 x 12864 LCD 2 x Ribbon Ca...
Mainboard Specifications: Brand: Anet Type: E10 mainboard Suitable for: Anet A8 3D Printer Voltage Input: 12V Motherboard Features: 1. Highly integrated one board, to solve the Ramps1.4 modular interface cumbersome, easy to trouble the problem. 2. O...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0686603768792,
►Product Specifications: - 2-Phase motor can control the forward and reverse rotation - With 1-2, w1-2, 2W1-2, 4W1-2 phase excitation mode. - Only the clock pulse signal can be driven two-phase bipolar stepper motors to achieve low vibration, high ...
Specifications:Flat Width: 70mm/2.76-inchRated Voltage:300VShrinkable Temperature:80CTemperature Range: -40C to +105CShrinking Rate: 48%(cross section)and 5%(longitudinal)Length: 5M/196.85-inchColor: ClearFeatures:Heating Tool: Hot Air GunThis heat s...
Overview This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included. After connecting this panel to your Ramp...