3D Printer & Supplies - 3D Printer Module Board - MKS HLKWIFI Module 3D Printer Control Board Remote Control for MKS TFT Touch Screen
3D Printer & Supplies - 3D Printer Module Board - MKS HLKWIFI Module 3D Printer Control Board Remote Control for MKS TFT Touch Screen by OCHOOS at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: OC-000820. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MKS HLKWIFI Module 3D Printer Control Board Remote Control For MKS TFT Touch ScreenIntroduce:MKS-HLKWIFI is created by MakerBase(MKS) based on
MKS-HLKWIFI is created by MakerBase(MKS) based on HLK-RM04 module, which is suitable for open-source 3D printer. Also, MKS-HLKWIFI is used for MKS Base (updated version 1.2), MKS Gen, MKS Mini, MKS SBase, etc, those are developed by MakerBase, as well as MKS TFT touch screen.
1. Based on strong and stable HLK-RM04 module.
2. Using on MKS motherboard directly.
3. Work with MKS TFT28 touch screen and all MKS series modules.
Notice: Due to undercurrent, MKS HLKWIFI can not work with Ramps1.4.
1 x 3D Printer Control Board MKS HLKWIFI Module
Please visit here to download firmware: click to open
Appendix 1 Connection:
Connect to Aux-1 on MKS BASE, MKS MINI, MKS SBASE, MKS GEN. MKS BASE only supports V1.2 updated version.
Usage on Motherboard:
1. Connect WIFI module to AUX-1.
2. Search for WIFI hotspot and connect.
1). Search hotspot HI-LINK-XXXX, and connect. Password: 12345678;
2). If you can not find the hotspot , press on button of module for 10 seconds, then restore factory settings.
3). Attention: Under default, the baud rate of HLKWIFI is 115200, which must be as the same as firmware.
3. Configuration on MKS HLKWIFI
1). After enter HI-LINK-XXXX, connect to IP: //192.168.16.254;
2). Log in:Â accounts: admin;Â password: admin.
3). Proceed network configuration and modify the Client you need.
4). Any other help, please refer to HLK-RM04 user manual 1.31.pdf.
4. The use of remote control of the printer Printrun
Notes: Enter the IP address 192.168.16.254:8080 of the WIFI at Port
5. Use Repetier-Host remote control printer
Notes: Connecting terminal select TCP / IP
6. Use APP control the printer
Appendix 2 Connection:
Features & Highlights
- 1. Based on strong and stable HLK-RM04 module.
- 2. Using on MKS motherboard directly.
- 3. Work with MKS TFT28 touch screen and all MKS series modules.