Anet 42 Stepper Motor for 3D Printer, 1.8 Degree 42mm Step Motor Drive with Lead Cable - Black
Anet 42 Stepper Motor for 3D Printer, 1.8 Degree 42mm Step Motor Drive with Lead Cable - Black by Qibei at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: Q_0015. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Feature: 1. Apply for 3D printer, machinery and equipment. 2. 1.8 degree step angle, 0.4N.M holding torque. 3. Lower noise and running temperature.
1. Apply for 3D printer, machinery and equipment.
2. 1.8 degree step angle, 0.4N.M holding torque.
3. Lower noise and running temperature.
4. Comes with a 90cm connecting cable.
5. Suitable for 3D printer replacement (All Anet 3d printer is suitable, such as Anet A8 3d printer, A6 3d printer, E12 3d printer, E10 3d printet etc.).
Step Angle: 1.8 Degree
Holding Torque: 0.4N.M
Lead Length: 90cm / 35.4in
Motor Size: 42.3 * 42.3 * 38mm
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Item Weight: 276g / 9.8oz
Package Size: 5 * 5 * 8cm / 2.0 * 2.0 * 3.1in
Package Weight: 280g / 9.9oz
1 * Step Motor
1 * Cable
Warning: Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
Features & Highlights
- The 42 stepper motor, comes with 90cm 4 pin connecting cable for convenient use;
- Voltage: 3.96V; Current: 0.9A;
- Use for 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applicationsï¼
- Step Angle: 1.8 Degree;
- Frame Size: 42.3 * 42.3 * 38mm;