ANYCUBIC LCD UV 405nm Rapid Resin for Photon 3D Printer-500ml/ 500g-Green
Free Shipping Included! ANYCUBIC LCD UV 405nm Rapid Resin for Photon 3D Printer-500ml/ 500g-Green by Anycubic at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: POT017. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Note:Two kinds of bottles with same 500g resin will be send randomly.Parameter information:Size: ~500g/500mlColor: Black,White,Grey,Yellow,GreenMain
Main materiaal: resin monomer , photoinitiator
Exposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15s
Warranty: 12 months
Solidify wavelength: 405nm
Hardness (D): 79.0
Viscosity (25C): 552.0 mpa.s
Liquid density: 1.100 g / cm3
Solid density: 1.184 g / cm3
Flexural strength: 23.4 Mpa
Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
Elongation frequency: 14.2 %
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a certain amount of UV light which would solidify photosensitive resin. Inside the machine, the ANYCUBIC resins would not be affected for over 48 hours if it is not UV light)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35C in a sealed container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Do not put in the mouth. Keep it away from the children.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) For accidently contact, please wash by plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) about 30 seconds and post cure process may be needed for higher hardness.
6) Please filter the residual resin in vat back to the container if it would not be used over 48 hours. Polluted residual resin would cause printing issues.
3. DLP printer how to choose corresponding UV resin.
Before choose the ANYCUBIC resins for your own 3D printer, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. We may not responsible for any damages caused by incor
Features & Highlights
- Specifically designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality.
- Rapid prototyping. The resin has been developed to reduce the forming time.
- Strong adhesion. The adhesion has been improved for higher print success rate.
- Appropriate toughness. ANYCUBIC UV resins have good combination of hardness and toughness, which brings easy removal of the model and fine printing details.
- Great stability. After cured, ANYCUBIC UV resins show good stability in moist and corrosive environment
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 4 x 4 inches|