BALITENSEN StepStick DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Module Carrier for RAMPS1.4 Board RepRap 3D printer with Heat Sink 5pcs
BALITENSEN StepStick DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Module Carrier for RAMPS1.4 Board RepRap 3D printer with Heat Sink 5pcs by BALITENSEN at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: YDP25. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for TI's DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver. The module has a pinout
The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for TI's DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver.
The module has a pinout and interface that are nearly identical to those of our A4988 stepper motor driver board, so it can be used as a higher-performance drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications.
The DRV8825 features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, and six microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step).
It operates from 8.2 - 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor's rated voltage to achieve higher step rates.
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout.
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection.
- 4-layer, 2 for oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation.
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB.
- Module size, pinout, and interface match those of our A4988 stepper motor driver carriers in most respects.
Heat Sink: 9*9*5mm(LWH)
5*DRV8825 stepper motor driver Module
Features & Highlights
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed).
- 45 V maximum supply voltage.
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step.
- Simple step and direction control interface.
|Item Size:||0.59 x 0.43 x 0.43 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|