BIQU 3D Printer Part Ultra Silent TMC2208 V1.0 Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heatsink for Control Board MKS GEN V1.4 Ramps 1.4 Ramps 1.6 (Pack of 5pc)
BIQU 3D Printer Part Ultra Silent TMC2208 V1.0 Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heatsink for Control Board MKS GEN V1.4 Ramps 1.4 Ramps 1.6 (Pack of 5pc) by BIQU at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: BIQU-ZZB000150. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification : Interface: Step/Dir Configuration: CFG Pins or UART Microplyer/ Microsteps:up to 1/256 Logic Voltage VIO: 3-5V Motor Voltage VM:
Configuration: CFG Pins or UART
Microplyer/ Microsteps:up to 1/256
Logic Voltage VIO: 3-5V
Motor Voltage VM: 5.5V-36V
Motor Phase Current: 1.2A RMS,2.0A Peak
VM always needed: Yes
Internal V-Regulator: enabled
RDSon: Less than and equal to 0.3 Ohm
1. When used on Ramps1.4 or MKS Gen,please remove the 3 jumpers under socket.
2. Pay attention to direction, do not insert wrongly.
3. Heat sink directly attach on the PCB.
4. The motor direction is opposite to that of 4988 and 8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to replace 4988.
5x TMC2208 Driver
5 x Heat Sink
Features & Highlights
- Flexible microPlyer interpolation unit, the component can provide up to 256 microsteps/step resolution. Even in the limited pulse rate system, it can still be able to achieve sinusoidal control.
- Because stealthChop fine sound technology is widely used in 3D printing, these components are also designed to be compatible with existing 3D printer electronics, saving the need for costly redesign. Both components have pulse/ direction input, and it can be completely independent operation. The configuration is implemented via digital input.
- Based on TRINAMIC TMC 2100 two-phase motor, stepper motor drive board, TRINAMIC TMC 2130 or TRINAMIC TMC 2208, it is compatible with stepstick and pololu a4988 hardware.
- SpreadCycle high chopper frequency, dcStep, stallGuard2 stall detection technology.
- CoolStep current dynamic adjustment technology, it can save 70% of the energy, StealthChop mute.