Farwind 2PCS A4988 Reprap Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heatsink for 3D Printer
Farwind 2PCS A4988 Reprap Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heatsink for 3D Printer by Farwind at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: A4988. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and
In the micro-step operation, A4988 chopping control inside automatically selects the current decay mode (Slow or Mixed). In mixed decay mode, the device is initially set to a fixed downtime in some fast decay, then the rest of the slow decay downtime. Mixed decay current control scheme results in reduced audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption. Internal synchronous rectification control circuitry is provided to improve the pulse-width modulation (PWM) operation power consumption. Internal circuit protection includes: thermal shutdown with hysteresis, undervoltage lockout (UVLO), and crossover-current protection. Special power sequencing.
A4988 surface mount QFN package (ES), a size of 5 mm ¡Á 5 mm, nominal overall package height of 0.90 mm, with an exposed pad for enhanced thermal dissipation. This package is Pb (suffix-T), with 100% matte tin leadframe plating.
2x Step motor driver module
Features & Highlights
- Simple step and direction control interface; Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor¡¯s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates