Farwind 4A 50V 3D Printer Stepstick S109 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink for 57 Stepper Motor/Pololu Pin
Farwind 4A 50V 3D Printer Stepstick S109 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink for 57 Stepper Motor/Pololu Pin by Farwind at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: S109. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The S109 driver is based on theTB67S109 stepper motor driver chip design.It employs four layers of thick copper precipitation PCB with automatic
It employs four layers of thick copper precipitation PCB with automatic patch processing. This driver uses the indexer (DIR / STEP) control interface.
It can drive the 57 stepper motor, compatible with the Pololu pin definition.
It can be used directly as a replacement for the A4988 module.
Maximum limited current adjustment:
Current limits can be adjusted by measuring the VREF and the adjustable resistance (pls check wiring diagram). Connect the voltmeter + to VREF, [-] to the GND and read the value.
S109 uses 0.10ohm current sense resistor, so the current limits can be calculated as follows:
Current Limit = VREF x 2
Please do not exceed the current rating of the motor current, or motor and motor driver will be over-heated or even damage.
The following table shows the subdivision settings for the S109A module.
L=jumper disconnected (no jumper cap) H=jumper closed (plug jumper cap
Play Attention about this:
Please be sure to install the heatsink and air cooling. Do not run it without cooling for long time use.
The driver is static sensitive, please be careful during use. It¡¯s better to remove the package when you use it. Please install it on the motherboard at the correct direction to avoid damage to driver and motherboard.
Please turn off the power supply when you plug/unplug the driver.
Driver will be very hot at work. Pls, keep it away to avoid any burn.
Ensure that the heatsink is not in contact with the driver pin or any other conductive position.
1 x S109 Stepper Motor Driver
Features & Highlights
- Use four layers of thick copper deposited gold PCB
- Allow full step, half step, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 step
- Maximum input voltage: 50V ; maximum output current: 4A (at good heat dissipation condition)
- Equipped with large heatsink for better cooling effect
- High-efficiency motor current control (as to advanced dynamic hybrid attenuation ADMD, ADMD Technology, its input current can be tracked more closely than the traditional mixed attenuation mode, so it can realize high-speed motor control under high-speed conditions.); Chip built-in error detection circuit: thermal shutdown (TSD), over current shutdown (ISD), and power on reset (POR)