Farwind Ultra-Silent TMC2100 V1.3 Stepper Motor Driver Module SPI with Plug Type Stepstick Smoother Kit
Farwind Ultra-Silent TMC2100 V1.3 Stepper Motor Driver Module SPI with Plug Type Stepstick Smoother Kit by Farwind at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: TMC2100 V1.3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Use of the TMC2100 drive module:1. When use in the Ramps1.4 or MKS Gen, or Lerdge touch screen motherboard, please remove the 3 jumper cap under the
1. When use in the Ramps1.4 or MKS Gen, or Lerdge touch screen motherboard, please remove the 3 jumper cap under the socket.
2. Please pay attention to direction.
3. The heat sink directly attached to the PCB.
4. The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change to 4988. And if you use the Lerdge motherboard, please set the direction directly in the setting page of direction of the motor.
This smoother is mainly for the elimination of printed marks produced by 3D printers and the parallel arm structure, can effectively eliminate low-speed non-uniform waveform signal so as to achieve a relatively flat signal waveform.
1. Plug and play, no wiring required
2. Effective to use
1x TMC2100 V1.3 Stepstick Stepper Motor Driver
1x Stepstick Smoother
1x Heat sink
Features & Highlights
- Measurement of Gnd and potentiometer intermediate voltage
- Don¡¯t connect to the motor when measuring voltage, otherwise it is easy to burn the drivers
- The measurement of the voltage should be switched on. Don¡¯t just connect the USB power supply
- Drive current algorithm: i=Vref*1.9/2.5, the default Vref about 0.65v, so the default current 0.5A, the maximum current 1A
|Part Number:||TMC2100 V1.3|