Hot End for 3D Printer Assembled Extruder DIY Hotend 1.75mm Filament 0.4mm Nozzle 12V 40W Heater Including 10PCS Extra Nozzles and Tubes(30mm Length)
Mega Sale! Save 22% on the Hot End for 3D Printer Assembled Extruder DIY Hotend 1.75mm Filament 0.4mm Nozzle 12V 40W Heater Including 10PCS Extra Nozzles and Tubes(30mm Length) by Camping Family at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: Cam3049. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MK8 Extruder Hot End kit, white wire was temperature thermistor, red wire was heating tube 12V/40WMaterial: Aluminum and Stainless Steel and
Material: Aluminum and Stainless Steel and Brass
Extra Nozzles: 7*0.4mm, 1*0.2mm, 1*0.3mm, 1*0.5mm
Extra Tube: 10x 30mm Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube Compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer.
Features & Highlights
- Offers you an easy way to upgrade your hotend with plenty of MK8 brass extruder nozzles for 1.75mm Filament, including 0.4mm(7pcs), 0.2mm(1pc), 0.3mm(1pc) and 0.5mm(1pc).
- 12V/40W high temperature resistance heater catridge(wire length 1M/39.4inches), operating temperature range:0~+280°C (0~+538°F)
- Aluminium heater block 20*20*10mm, comes with a necessary screw. Working perfectly with everyday filaments like PLA and ABS. Note: heat block inner hole for set screw: M6 and M3.
- 30mm Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube, made from Aluminum. Compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer. Reduces extrusion force and improve reliability of retractions thanks to the improved internal surface finish.
- You can repair your extruder with this kit instead of replacing a new one when your extruder suffers a clog that can't be fixed. A great replacement hot end for MK8, i3, E3D, Anet A8, Alunar M508, CR7, V2 etc.
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.74 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|