SAINSMART 1.75mm 250g Flexible TPU 3D Printing Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm (Black)
SAINSMART 1.75mm 250g Flexible TPU 3D Printing Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm (Black) by SainSmart at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: TPU-BLK-0.25KG1.75. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. OVERVIEW SainSmart TPU filament is featured by its high strength and flexibility, like a hybrid of plastic and rubber. 95A TPU has high abrasion
SainSmart TPU filament is featured by its high strength and flexibility, like a hybrid of plastic and rubber.
95A TPU has high abrasion resistance and low compression compared to rubber parts, especially at higher infill.
In comparison with most common filaments like PLA and ABS, TPU must be run much slower.
- Material: Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Shore Hardness: 95A
- Weight: 250g Spool
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles.
With bowden extruder you might pay more attention to these tips:
- Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
- First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
- Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
- Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well. - Cooling fan on after first layer.
If you are having problems printing with soft filaments, firstly, and most importantly, slow the print down, run at 20mm/s will work perfectly.
It is important when loading the filament to allow it to only just start extruding. Once you see the filament coming out the nozzle hit stop. The load feature pushes filament through quicker than a normal print and this can cause it to get caught in the extruder gear.
Also feed the filament direct to the extruder, not through the feeder tube. This reduces the drag on the filament which can cause the gear to slip on the filament. I
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 250g(vacuum sealed)
Features & Highlights
- Approximately 250 grams, feet of filament on a spool with a case so it's not flopping all over the place. Splash Spools store easily in a desk drawer, stacked space or even hang on a wall. Be sure you are ordering the correct diameter for your printer. This product is only available in 1.75mm.
- Specially formulated plastic with increased amount of flexibility, with rigid structure. Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- SAINSMART filament is 100% TPU. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics. Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- Flexible Filament does not feed well on all 3D printers. Please check your printer specifications before ordering. Only available in 1.75mm diameter.
- It's better to work on direct drive extruders. Please print slowly and read the tips if you are bowden.
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.22 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|