Stronghero3D 3D Printer PETG Filament 1.75mm black -1kg Spool (2.2 lbs) Diameter Tolerance +/- 0.05 mm
Stronghero3D 3D Printer PETG Filament 1.75mm black -1kg Spool (2.2 lbs) Diameter Tolerance +/- 0.05 mm by Stronghero3D at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: PETG-175-black. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. •PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified)3D Printer filament is a rigid, tough, high performance material offering excellent clarity,
•PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified)3D Printer filament is a rigid, tough, high performance material offering excellent clarity, light transmission and high gloss. PETG 3D Printer filament is stronger than PET, and is about as stiff as PLA •low smell, health and savety •NO warp,NO jam,NO burbles,No cracking •PETG filament has good load capacity printing of ABS and PLA filament, and it's a perfect alternative.
•we make each roll and each point been inspection qualify,hard quality control •1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool ,1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) •PETG 3d Printer filament has high tensile strength, impact resistance and is more durable than PLA. It doesn't warp and is recyclable making it better for the environment. A new light plastic.
•Product Features •1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm) • Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant •Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 250-275°C(482-527℉) Heat bed 100 °C (220℉) •Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.95" •Length: 330m
•Quality You Can Trust • Strong Toughness: Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, • Due to its high layer adhesion and resistance, PETG is optimally suited for manufacturing mechanically stressed components.• Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc. • Healthy: All of products have passed the RoHS， CE，REACH standard..
Features & Highlights
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm).So that it can only be printed up to about 60mm / s.
- 1kg/Spool,Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant inside,then in small box.
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 230-250°C(446-482℉). 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm).
- Strong layer adhesion Hardly shrinking 0.2-0.5%, barely warping Tough and break resistant: Strength 105R,Slight gloss in finish,Resistant to acids and alkalis and Does not absorb water.
- We make each roll and each point been inspection qualify,hard quality control
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.35 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|