Walmeck GT2560 3D Printer Controller Board Substitute Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker and the Mega2560+ramps 1.4 kit
Walmeck GT2560 3D Printer Controller Board Substitute Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker and the Mega2560+ramps 1.4 kit by Walmeck at 3D Printing Supplies Outlet. MPN: QPM0741449502965HV. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Substitutive of the Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker and the Mega2560+ramps 1.4 kit, GT2560 can not only take full place the them on respect of both
highly integrated saves more space and easier to Obe mounted on most applications. What's more, GT2560 can run over 12V to 24V which gives higher torque and higher rotation rate.
Item Size: 11 * 8 * 2.5cm/ 4.3 * 3.1 * 1in
Item Weight: 86g/ 3oz
Motor: XH (2.54mm-4pin)
Fan: PH (2.00mm-3pin)
Endstop and thermistor: XH (2.54mm-2pin)
1 * GT2560 Controller Board
3 * Connectors
Features & Highlights
- Substitutive of the Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker and the Mega2560+ramps 1.4 kit, features more stable connection, better heat dissipation and provides separate control for fan and extruder.
- Adopt ATmega2560 as the main control chip, coupled with the high-performance USB serial converter CH340C.
- The main circuit adopts SMD fuse tube, the diode added to the power port can provide reverse protection to the whole circuit, in addition, the 5V USB is USB port protected with 500mA recoverable fuse.
- Three 55Amp MOSFET are equipped with heat sink to ensure sufficient heat dissipation and stable operation.
- Extended LCD and memory card interface support both LCD2004 and LCD 12864, with which you can print without your PC.
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.15 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|